- Dimensions: 74″W x 44″D x 31″H
- Intricately hand-carved longevity symbols; beveled glass top included
- 6 side chairs, 2 arm chairs
- Hand-applied cherry finish with black ebony trim
Exhibiting its pleasing simple lines in a distinct Ming (1368-1644) style, this exquisite dining set is a fine example of contemporary Chinese furniture.Completely handmade in solid rosewood and constructed with traditional mortise-and-tenon joinery to interlock with perfect fit, enabling the wood to expand and contract according to humidity, this dining set is a fine example of the spare, elegant design with classic cherry finish and black ebony trim round out its quiet beauty.One beveled tempered glass top included.Each chair has Chinese longevity symbol carved on the back.Silk cushions are sold at /ea.Please see Fabric Selections: Dining Chair.(Armless chair: 18″Wx17″Dx48″H, arm chair :21″Wx19″Dx48″H ).
- Chinese Ling-Chi flower motif, delicate, hand carved 4 chair dining set
- Solid Rosewood (Bombay Mahogany Finish) using traditional joinery technique
- Extends to 61 1/2″ with one 18″ removable leaf for convenience
- There is minor wear and tear. Minor repairs have been made on delicate wood carving on table and one chair
- Seats 4 with two configurations, Oval or Round.
An eye catching work of art every time when you entertain.
This Four-chair dining set is hand carved with delicate Chinese Ling-Chi flower motif.
Constructed from solid rosewood Bombay Mahogany finish, using traditional joinery technique.
The table can be extended to 61 1/2″ with one 18″ removable leaf for your convenience.
Seats 4 with two configurations, Oval or Round.
There is minor wear and tear. Minor repairs have been made on delicate wood carving on table and one chair.
List Price: $ 1,200.00
Price: $ 1,200.00