- Bamboo is a renewable resource, making this an environmentally sound choice
- Bamboo is 16% harder and more durable than maple.
- Only food-safe, formaldehyde-free glue is used in assembly
- No dyes or stains are used — color is permanent and will not fade or wash out
- Made with premium, hand selected bamboo — variety chosen is neither a food source nor a habitat for the Giant Panda
From the original bamboo cutting board company, Totally Bamboo, these chopsticks are a beautiful, functional, ecologically sound addition to any kitchen. Each set of chopsticks includes 5 pairs of chopsticks. Bamboo is actually a grass that grows to a harvestable height of 60 feet in about 3 to 5 years, growing as much as 2 feet per day. It has an extensive root system that continually sends up new shoots, naturally replenishing itself. It does not require replanting, making it one of the most renewable resources known. Totally Bamboo uses ‘Moso’ timber bamboo which is neither a food source nor a habitat for the Giant Panda. Totally Bamboo’s chopsticks feature their EasyGrip-Stick (TM) design, for ease in use. No dyes or stains are use
List Price: $ 7.99
Price: $ 2.12